Παρασκευή 27 Μαρτίου 2009

... alles in Ruhe beobachten

Entering the murky room of enlightenment,
greetings, from green, faint flares,
crawl through my spine.
Being settled into clear shapes,
once they reach my mind,
they reveal the true meaning
of my journey.

Sickening images
of deformed bodies,
all bathed in the same green light.
Hydrocephalus fetuses,
being deprived of paternal love.
Sheep bearing no wool,
walking in herds
the path of a black dove.

But this is not why I am here!
I will not save them.
They cannot be saved.
They cannot see me.
I am nothing but a green, faint flare to them.
There is no way for my shape
to be clarified.

For they are not on the journey!
They only walk the path
of the black doves in front.
Purposelessly…

A vane stroll to end in death.
Seeking nothing.
Reaching nothing.
Nothing except their very demise…
And everything beyond?
If only they knew...
If only they could stop
paying attention to whether or not
there is anything beyond.

I am here to wander...
And wonder!
But not whether or not
there is anything beyond...
I am here to explore this world
I am here to observe everything
in peace...
I am not here to chase after death...
Nor am I here to question it...
I am here to gain life.
And excel in something not by need…
For that is the true meaning
of the journey!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: